Martha Reynolds at marthareynoldswrites nominated me for a Best Moment Award. Thanks, Martha. She nominated me for my PENNE WITH FRESH MOZZARELLA post as a Best Moment. Hmmm… my cooking, not my writing. Hey, it’s all good. It is one off the hook meal. But my cakes are better. I’d like to open a coffee/tea/bar/bakery/bookstore. One of the facets of that business would have to make money. Oh, and you can bring your dog. But I digress.
My acceptance speech is below (you like me, you really, really like me – okay, showing my age there) along with the rules and the people I nominate.
Awarding the people who live in the moment, The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered – Savoring the experience of quality time.
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awards! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them of the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
I am excited to accept the Best Moment Award, given by Martha Reynolds, who blogs at marthareynoldswrites, real true fiction. Thank you, Martha. Thank you also to all the people who read my blog, those who have read my book – especially those who bought it ;), and most of all thank you to my husband who thought he married a hot-shot business woman and ended up with a writer.
(Um… do I get a tiara? I really like tiaras.)
Here is my list of the nominees for the Best Moment Award, with a link to the post I found to be so marvelous.
- Sylvia Nash on her blog PAST AND PRESENT for a wonderful series on self publishing
- Ionia Martin on her blog READFUL THINGS BLOG for for her sheer volume of output more than any one post – there will always be something of interest
- Barbara Jean Coast on her blog WELCOME TO POPPY COVE for her series of fashion tips for the 1950’s woman it was fun to see how far we’ve come. Barbara Jean is really Andrea Taylor and Heather Shkuratoff so this nomination is for both of them.
Celebrate! Tweet your success with hashtag #MomentMatters. Congratulations to all of the winners!
One thought on “BEST MOMENT AWARD”
I love your blogs, not just the one with the recipe! ha! And I’m going to check out your nominees now..
Comments are closed.